Rybozen USB 3.0 Switch Selector, 4 Port KVM Switch USB Peripheral Switcher Box, 4 Computers Sharing 4 USB Devices, for PC, Printer, Scanner, Mouse, Keyboard, Button Switch & Remote Control
About this item
- 【4 Port USB 3.0 Switch selector】This 4 Port USB 3.0 Switcher allows use button switch or remote control to toggle between 4 computers to share 4 USB 3.0 peripheral devices without constantly pull cables or set up complicated network sharing software.
- 【Multiple Device Sharing】The USB switcher allows you to share multiple devices such as printers, scanners, mouse, keyboard, card reader,u disk, and other USB devices between 4 computers, reduces cable and accessory clutter. Compatibility with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS, Linux, and Chrome OS.
- 【5Gbps speed, USB 3.0 Interface】The 4 port USB hub supports USB 3.0 speeds of up to 5Gbps. Keyboard mouse switch is backward compatible with USB 2.0 peripherals and works as a USB 2.0 switch.USB C interface of the included USB C to USB-A cable supports USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 hosts.
- 【Remote Control & Button Switch】You can easily switch between 4 computers by click the button or press the remote control,The flashing LED indicating the active computer.Remote control use for long distance control the usb switch,it can be disabled for use in RF-sensitive environments.
- 【More Stable Connection】USB 3.0 switch with a separate micro USB female port for option power,driver free, plug and play.Important Note: Please use Standard 5V Adapter(Not Included, sold separately) for powering. Any charger with higher voltage output is Not allowed and may affect the product performance.
Ideal Switch for 4 Computers Share 4 USB Devices
- Rybozen 4-Port USB 3.0 Switch is an excellent choice to share 4 USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 devices between 4 Computers, saving time and space!
- Ideal for sharing a printer or scanner in a small office environment.
- It's also great for use at home if you have multiple PCs or Macs.
Universal USB 3.0 Device
- USB 3.0 sharing switch with a separate micro USB-C Receptacle for option power, optimizing its compatibility with more devices, such as HDD,Digital Video Cameras, SSD etc.
No Driver Needed, Plug and Play
- This USB 3.0 switch is plug-and-play compatible, with no additional driver installation needed.USB bus-powered - No power adapter required.
LED Indicates 4 Hosts
- The flashing LED lights indicate active host
- Connect your computers by using the provided type A to type A cable.
- Connect your USB devices to any of the four USB ports. The USB devices could be USB flash disk, mouse, keyboard, printer, scanner and etc.
- Please use Standard 5V Adapter(Not Included, sold separately) for powering.
- Any charger with higher voltage output is NOT allowed and may affect the product performance.
4 Hosts, 4 Peripherals
- 4 micro-A 3.0 ports connect up to four computers or laptops to the switch with the included micro-A to USB 3.0 cables
- 4 USB 3.0 ports connect up to four peripherals to the switch Set the active host with a push of a button.
- The included adapter adds support for USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptops
Remote Control & One-Touch Switching
- An included remote control allows for quick, easy switching of the host computer with the push of a single button.
- Unique design includes four switch buttons to effortlessly swap between hosts with the push of a single button.
- No need to press a button multiple times to cycle between hosts
Built-in On/Off Switch
- The switch includes a unique on/off switch.
- Reset the switch by power cycling it
- Eliminating the need for unplugging and reconnecting wires
- Prevent power drain when the switch is not in use
5 Gbps Ultra-Fast Speed
- 10x faster than USB 2.0 speed
- Plug & play, no driver required
- Compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
Support Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Support wireless keyboard and Mouse, reduces cable and accessory clutter.
- Support multiple devices such as printers, scanners, mouse, keyboard, card reader,u disk, and other USB devices.
- Compatibility with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS, Linux, and Chrome OS.