Rybozen Portable Karaoke Microphone Mixer System Set, with Dual UHF Wireless Mic, HDMI & AUX In/Out for Karaoke, Home Theater, Amplifier, Speaker
About this item
- 【Ideal for Music Party】：DIGITNOW TWO IN ONE karaoke microphone receiver is also a sound mixer which is equipped with rotatory adjustment controls. It can allow you to easily adjust echo, tone, volume of the mics and music to the desired level. Output the mixed audio signals to TV or other sound system via HDMI or 3.5mm (1/8") stereo & optical output connectors for easy setup with your home theater or speaker system.
- 【Interference Free】:DIGITNOW karaoke microphone system set includes 2 handheld wireless microphones and 2 wired microphone inputs interface. You can plug in additional wired microphones if you needed.This system comes with Ultra-High Frequency (UHF)which is less likely subject to interference from other equipment. it has 16 selectable frequencies and is compliant with the latest FCC regulations.
- 【HDMI ARC FUNCTION】: Please check the pictures for “Connect with TV” setting guidance. Please make sure to enable your TV’s CEC and choose PCM as audio format under expert setting on the TV. The HDMI ARC on the K203 karaoke mixer allows you to extract the audio from the TV to the mixer. This allows the mixer to blend the music and vocal, and send the mixed signals to a soundbar or amplifier (HDMI cable is not included).
- 【Super Sound Quality & Long Range Operation Wireless Range】:Built-in pop filter reduces potential popping sound and helps deliver consistent and superb sound.Up to 100 feet line-of-sight operation range. Perfect for karaoke, DJ music and house party.
- 【Versatible Compatibility】Device compatible with iPad,TV, smart TV, Bluetooth,Blue-ray player, desktop computer, live sream, laptop, tablets, smartphone, DVD player, soundbar, home theater system, receiver, speaker etc. 12 Months Warranty, if you have any questions about product, please contact us.
1. The receiver and microphone cannot be paired. If your receiver light displays red, the receiver and microphone are not paired correctly. Please follow the instructions below:
1). Turn off the receiver and handhold microphone.
2). Press the “SET” and “POWER” button until the signal bar on the microphone display will flash. You can release the settings and buttons now.
3). Turn on the power of the receiver. Your microphone will be paired with the receiver, and the LED light will displays blue, the pairing will be successful.
2. If the receiver's indicator light is blue. But only one microphone has sound, or there is no sound when turns on the two microphones together. Please follow the instructions below:
1). Turn on these two microphones to check whether the microphone's screen display are both CHA or CHB together.
2). Choose one of the microphones, when the microphone is in power-on state, press the “SET” and “POWER” buttons simultaneously until the frequency flashing, then press the “SET” button three times quickly, the microphone will display CHA or CHB.