- Smart Converter: Effortlessly Scan Your Photos, Postcard, Slides, and Negatives to the scanner (128MB built-in memory) or SD card(Included-4G). no computer needed. Digital JPG Pictures in Fast and High quality 16 Megapixel Scanning Instant Capturing Technology Digitizes High resolution JPG Files Within Seconds
- Convenient Editing: Ocr Cd(only for win): Includes Easy Image Transfer and Editing Software, Color Screen for Viewing Your Pictures
- Faster Speed:touch Operation Takes Just 1 to 2 Seconds, Standalone Operation, No Computer Necessary. No Warm up, Calibration or Scan Head Pass Needed, Scans 35mm and 135mm Negative/Slide and Scans Photo of Size 3 1/2x5 inches, 4x6 inches and 5x7 inches, 2.4 inch Color Screen, Mac and PC Compatible
- USB Transfer: The Photos Can Saved onto SD Memory Card. After Scanning Your Photos, Simply Plug the Scanner into Any USB Port on Your PC or Mac and Put the Scanner in "USB Transfer" Mode to Transfer the Digitized Photos to Your Computer
- Easy to Use: This All-in-One Digital Scanner Is Designed for the Average Person, so You Don't Have to Be a Computer Genius to Use It. No complicated computer software or driver installation needed. Start editing your photos right out of the box with the easy to use plug-and-play interface. The manual includes English ,Germany,French ,Italy and Spanish
With the Digital Film Scanner & Converter from Digitnow, you can now fondly reminisce (and permanently save) those memories faster and easier than ever before! This versatile film-to-JPEG converter digitizes and optimizes a variety of antiquated films including 35mm and 135mm Negative/Slide and Scans Photo of Size 3 1/2x5 inches, 4x6 inches and 5x7 inche, enabling you to transfer images to any Mac or PC device for saving, sharing, printing and editing. Our all-in-one package comes ready with everything you need to start scanning: various film adapters and inserts, a built-in LCD color display and SD card slot, included cables and other accessories let you access your old adventures in various forms.
Observe each image in crisp, clear, high definition detail through the unit’s 2.4 inch LTPS LCD Display . The liquid-crystal screen’s oversized composition also makes it perfect for editing images and playing slideshows.
Easy file transfer
Once you’ve scanned a film,photos can be saved into any SD memory card.Simply plug the USB connection cable into any USB port on your PC or mac and put the scanner in USB transfer mode to transfer the digitized photos.These can then be viewed on your computer or other device, or printed out as regular photos.
There’s no need for a computer when you can edit brightness, rotation and more directly on the all-in-one film scanner. Choose one of the pre-installed film profiles for a more accurate color rendition and eliminate the need for expensive editing software.