Rybozen Digital HDMI Extender, by Single CAT6/CAT7 Cable Full HD Uncompressed Transmit Up to 196 Ft(60m), Support 1080p@60Hz, 3D Signal, EDID Copy, Deep Color（Transmitter and Receiver）
- 【FULL HD 1080P, TRANSMISSION 196 FT】: Supports resolution up to 1080P@60Hz and 3D visual enjoyment. Distance max up to 196 Ft (60m), stable, clear and smooth. Compliance with HDMI 1.3 standard. (We recommend using high performance Cat6/Cat7 cable（Not Include） to ensure reliable performance).
- 【AUTOMATIC EDID COPY FUNCTION】: Built-in automatic adjustment system makes it be able to identify the display device parameters and match it, enhance compatibility with the device. Strong compatibility enables the automatic connection between the source and display device and adapt to various complex application environments.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】: Plug and play, no driver is needed, the metal shell is sturdy, the fuselage is equipped with heat dissipation ports, which effectively reduces the damage caused by heat to the machine and prolongs the service life.
- 【UNILATERAL POWER】: Support DC 5V unilateral power supply,we use a special technology to allow the cable connected to the transmitter and receiver to transmit power.Only one power adapter can support the entire kit operation, reducing a lot of complicated operations. It is simpler and more convenient.
- 【SPECIAL REMINDER】: Please note: In order to give you a high-quality visual experience, when the cable length is 0-82ft (0m-25m), you need to switch the switch to "30M". When the cable length is 82ft-196ft (25m-60m), you need to switch the switch to "60M".
Rybozen HDMI Over Ethernet Extender 196 Feet-1080P
The HDMI extender ( HDMI transmitter and receiver) can extend the HDMI signal to 196ft(60 meters) through a single CAT6 Ethernet cable （Not Include）. It supports up to 1080P high resolution. The extender has good stability and strong security that can be widely used for long-distance transmissions requiring high resolution and high quality. This provides you with excellent images,long-distance viewing and various applications.
HDMI Extender 1080p@60Hz Transmit to 196 Feet (60m)
Plug and Play
This device uses one piece of CAT5e/6/7 cable (Not Include) to extend the HDMI signal up to 196ft at 1080p. It not only breaks the limitation of HDMI cable lengths but also has more flexibility and convenience for installation. The extender system consists of a transmitter and a receiver unit. Connect your HDMI source such as a set-top box. DVD player or gaming console to the Transmitter with an HDMI cable.The Transmitter will connect to the Receiver through a CAT cable and finally, the display.
EDID Copy Function
This product has a very powerful EDID copy function, which makes it be able to identify the display device parameters and match it, enhance compatibility with the device, can match many kinds of display device.Built-in automatic adjustment system makes the image smooth,clear and stable.
Audio & video Synchronous Transmission
Powerful intelligent chip that transmits the audio and video signals of the HDMI interface to the far end through a network cable to achieve audio and video synchronous output, giving you an audiovisual feast.
Only Need One Power Supply
Technical innovation, support DC 5V unilateral power supply, saving wiring space, more simple and convenient to install.
- Video Conference
- Security Monitoring
- Outdoor Screen
- Home Theater
|Package Dimensions||6.81 x 4.21 x 2.2 inches|
|Item Weight||11.7 ounces|
|Best Sellers Rank||#6,437 in HDMI Cables
|Date First Available||September 4, 2021|
Yes, check this manual page.
Shipping & Return
Yes, we ship all over the world.
USA, France, Germany, Italy and Spain (3-7 working days).
The rest of countries:
Shipping fee around $15 (1- 2 weeks).
You can return, if the product delivered is different from the product ordered by the customer, or if the product is defective, or if the customer does not like the product, the customer may return the product within 30 days of receipt the shipment. Read more.
Email: email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.