bout this item
- 【Foldable and Space Saving Design】This scanner is foldable and do not take up much room, you can Fold it into the Size of a Small Box, so it's very convenient to storage and travel.
- 【Relive Those Old Memories】Compatible with 35mm Slides and Film Negatives. No More Complicated operation and expensive fees.
- 【Simple and Super Easy to Use】Insert a slide or negative into the tray, turn on Built-In LED backlight, place the lens of your smart phone over the hole and then click to capture. Please note: the quality of photos will be limited to the resolution of your phone's camera.
- 【FILM TO JPEG with Your Phone】 Rybozen mobile film scanner allows you convert old 35mm Films and Slides With Your Smartphone. This scanner is a great gift for parents and interesting toy for kids.
- 【Free APP to Scan Edit and Share】Use free Rybozen App to Capture, Crop, Rotate and Filter; Adjust Color and Contrast; Share on Social Media!
Use Rybozen Mobile Film Scanner to save your memories to smartphone
Built-In LED backlight
Insert 2 AA batteries (not included) and turn on the switch. Place the lens of your smart phone over the hole and then click to capture.
Please note: the illumination isn’t very strong.
Free APP to Scan and Edit
Use free Rybozen App to Capture, Crop, Rotate and Filter; Adjust Color and Contrast; Share on Social Media!
No computer or drivers required- works without a computer.
Foldable and Space Saving Design
This scanner is foldable and do not take up much room, it's very easy to fold it into the Size of a Small Box, so you can store it conveniently and take it with you everywhere you go.
Share on Social Media easily
No need to save photos on your computer or SD card. The app has a ‘Share’ icon so you can share your images on social media such as Facebook and Instagram, email them to friends and family
WHAT YOU GET
- Rybozen Mobile Film Scanner
- User manual
- FREE Rybozen APP to download for the device
- 2 AA batteries- Required, Not Included.
- Please make sure that the camera lens line up with the hole.
- the quality of photos depends on the resolution of your phone's camera.