Rybozen 2 Port KVM Switch HDMI Dual Monitor
Excellent KVM Switch to Make Your Life and Work more Convenient!
- This dual monitor kvm switch hdmi supports 2 computers / laptops share one set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors
- The mouse and keyboard can be used alternately between the two computers to operate two interface files respectively.
- It is suitable for applications such as high-resolution display monitoring, multimedia design,multimedia post-production, and video editing which provides users with great convenience.
- To avoid damage on HDMI connectors and ensure durable use, suggest to mount it vertically or in a appropriate way so the HDMI cables are going straight down and not pulling the connectors at an angle by the weight of the cables.
- This Dual Monitor KVM Switch requires 2 HDMI input for each computer and 2 HDMI output for monitors. However, most computers especially laptops do not have dual HDMI output, thus reliable adapters will be needed for non-HDMI outputs like VGA, DVI, USB C, DisplayPort.
- Portable, no software required, plug and play
- Support 4 HDMI signal input and 2 HDMI signal output
- Support headset and microphone
- Support 4KX2K high resolution up to @30Hz.
- With automatic scanning function, it can monitor all computers and HDMI devices
- A set of USB keyboard and mouse to control and manage 2/4 HDMI interface computers and other equipment.
- Support 3D video. Compatible with HDCP
- Multiple hot key switching methods
How to use the dual monitor kvm switch ?
- Connect the computer and other HDMI output devices with the KVM switch via a HDMI cable (Note: The four-parallel HDMI integrated cable is connected to the "IN A" input port, and the single HDMI cable is connected to the "IN B" input port)
- Connect the USB keyboard and mouse to the "OUT" interface; connect the USB storage device to the "2.0 HUB" interface
- Connect two HDMI displays to the "HDMI OUT" port of the KVM switch
- Insert the power adapter into the "DC 5V" of the product, and connect the power adapter to a 100 -240V / 50/ 60Hz AC power outlet, then press the product ON/OFF switch to "ON".
- Press the switch button or hot key to select the input device which needs to be displayed.
-- Why do my speakers with noisy sounds?
The speaker needs to connect the external power adapter, make sure it can run fluently.
-- Can I save the external power source?
No. The HDMI KVM needs power and the package includes a power adapter.
-- Why HDMI OUTPUT B could not use the USB devices?
Keyboard/mouse/USB devices can use on HDMI A ports ONLY. HDMI B ports as a dual monitor extended/mirrored function for conference/teaching class.
-- Why my keyboard/mouse didn't work?
Keyboard and mouse need to plug to the place which near the DC power input port. If you use another USB port, you could not use the keyboard and mouse to switch computers by hotkey.
3 Display Modes
4K HD Resolution
Support 3D 4K@30Hz,backward compatible with lower resolutions.
Support Headset & Microphone
Support Headphone output and Microphone input .
Compatibility with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS, Linux, and Chrome OS
4 Switching Modes