DIGITNOW HDMI to RCA, DIGITNOW 1080P Mini HDMI to Analogue AV 3RCA CVBS Composite HD Video Audio Converter Adpter Supports PAL/NTSC for PC Laptop PS4 PS3 Xbox Blue-Ray HDTV Camera DVD
About this item
- 1.HDMI to RCA Converter: Convert high-quality HDMI video signal or audio singal to normal CVBS(AV) composite signal (standard-definition 480i, 576i), available for TV, VHS VCR, DVD, HDTV recorders, etc. NOTE:It CANNOT be used as an RCA/AV to HDMI Converter.
- 2.PAL and NTSC: It supports two formats of PAL and NTSC output with a selecting switch, usually NTSC for America, PAL for other Countries,and supports HDMI Input Resolution:1920*1080@65Hz.NOTE: If your TV shows black and white, Please change RCA output format NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC by the switch beside the power port.
- 3.Esay to use and Portable:Plug and play,no need to install drivers, well sized, portable and flexible. Come with a USB charge cable(MUST BE POWERED BEFORE USE)
- 4.Compatible with HDMI 1.3: Support HDMI input from 480i to 1080P,the Users Can Enjoy Better Image Brightness/ Contrast/ Color and High Definition of HDMI Signal via CVBS Interface. (It Can Only Transfer Video Signal, Can't Improve the Video Quality.)
- 5.What You Get: HDMI to RCA/AV converter, USB power cable and Warranty Card. DIGITNOW! ensures long-time satisfaction of your purchase; Friendly and easy-to-reach customer service to solve your problems timely. If you have any problems, Please contact us,we will slove immediately in 24 hours
1.No need to install drivers,portable,flexible,plug and play
2.Output the audio synchronization with video.
3.Support NTSC and PAL two standard TV formats output.
5.High bandwidth capability support 1920x1080@65Hz.
USB POWER SUPPLY
1 x HDMI to AV Converter
1 x USB Cable.
FOR SOME DEVICES, CONNECTING THE HDMI CABLE BEFORE THE POWER CABLE MAY LEAD TO CONVERTER FAILING TO WORK.
Video signal transfer only, can't improve the video quality, please import HD video.
Please connect this converter as following two steps:
1) Power up the unit and leave for 1 minute;
2) After unit is powered up then attach input and output cables.