DIGITNOW USB Audio Capture Card Grabber for Vinyl Cassette Tapes to Digital MP3 Converter, Support Mac & Windows 10/8.1/8 / 7 / Vista/XP
About this item
- USB audio grabber with 3.5mm and R/L audio connector input, via usb connected to pc, recording audio into computer and convert to MP3/WAV
- Audio Capture Card, Plug and play, no extra power supply. Easy to record from Microphone/Line In/Auxiliary input
- Coming with professional audio capture/converting software ( Audacity) and online updating
- Easily recording live audio or transfer analog to be digital formats such as MP3, WAV. User can save & listen to music on MP3 player, computer, portable CD player, or car stereo or home stereo system
- Supporting OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.11 and more.
It is very easy for you to re-discover the beauty of those good old music with digitnow USB audio capture. Convert old collection of cassettes, vinyl records and LPs into crisp digital audio files for music on the go and then create audio CDs and MP3. CDs for personal audio library and make archive of life-time collection that will not degrade or deteriorate over time.
Easily capture favorite music, sound tracks, audio feeds from audio sources such CD/DVD player, computers, tablets , musical keyboards, Hi-Fi system, MP3 players and save into digital files.
Great tool to capture and edit audio to digital format on your computer before transfer to iPod or iPhone or other portable audio players.
No drive required.
Compatible with Mac OS & Windows
Easily install and use to create MP3s from old cassettes.
Recording From Microphone/Line In/Auxiliary Input/mixer
Import/export of WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC, MP3 (via LAME encoder) Ogg Vorbis files Advanced editing (cut, copy, paste, delete commands with unlimited "Undo" and "Redo", multitrack mixing)
Digital effects (change the pitch, remove background noises, alter frequencies, remove vocals, create voice-overs for podcasts etc.)
AM FM Radio to digital
Cassette tapes to MP3
Vinyl records to digital