- CONVERTS PHONO SIGNALS- DIGITNOW turntable preamp has stereo RCA inputs and stereo RCA outputs,converts phono signals to line level signals for better sounding audio and volume.
- RCA INPUT & RCA OUTPUT- This mini preamp has stereo RCA inputs and stereo RCA outputs. Connect the turntable to the RCA inputs and ground. Then, connect the amplifier receiver to the RCA outputs
- LOW NOISE OPERATION-Offers outstanding performance with it’s Low-Noise Audio Operational Amplifiers. Hooking up the preamp close to the source,you can enjoy better sound and less distortion.The output is 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms.
- EASY TO USE-Connect any turntable to modern sound equipment without specialized phono input for amplifying music. It can be connected to speakers, computers, laptops and more receiver.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY- We guarantee this electric phono preamplifier with both a 30 day no hassle money back return policy and a 1 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
DIGITNOW Phono Turntable Preamp
- DIGITNOW electronic pramplifier stands up to the test and will prvide you with serious sound peformance. it is perfect for bringing your studio equipment's phono-level output to a more suitable and manageable line level output. It'll take your audio signal, amplify its strength and prepare it for further processing by your receiver or amplifier.
- Preamps technically provide voltage gain to your desired equipment and are key to assisting the signal source. The ultra-low noise audio conditioning circuitry allows the preamp to boost audio to levels that are more manageable for various types of audio equipment. You'll find it easier to adjust the recording level volumes of different sources and instruments alike.
- You should position your preamp close to the source to reduce unwanted noise and interference. Preamps can sometimes come built into the stereo equipment, but if that's not the case, it is an easy install, wise choice and great addition to any musician or producer. Take your sounds and audio production skills to the next level with this electronic preamplier.
- Converts Phono Signals to Line Level Signals
- Ultra-Low Noise Operation Improves Sound Performance
- Dedicated RCA Connectors
- 12-Volt DC 110V Adaptor Included
- Dimensions (WxDx H):3.54 "X2.06 "X1.01"
- Weight : 0.35 pounds
Dedicated RCA Connectors
Connect the turntable to the RCA inputs and ground. Then, connect the amplifier receiver to the RCA outputs
Clear Sounding Audio
The phono preamp creates smooth equalization for balanced, clear audio. Helps limit distortion and for the best quality sound, make sure to securely plug in all cables.
Unique DC 12V Power Supply
This product uses the latest DC 12V power supply mode, so no longer restricts the application scenarios. Note: Please use an external power supply with CE or UL certification, and stay away from the interference source, otherwise it will cause noise and other undesirable interference.
- Output Level: 2V
- Reference Voltage: 1V
- Load Impedance: 10K Ohms
- S/N Ratio (with A-WTD): 70 dB
- T.H.D. : 0.08 for 1 KHz 3 mV Input
- Frequency Response:20 Hz ~ 20 KHz ±2dB
- Input Sensitivity 1 Impedance 1 Phono - 3 mV 1 50K Ohms.
Yes, check this manual page.
Shipping & Return
Yes, we ship all over the world.
USA, France, Germany, Italy and Spain (3-7 working days).
The rest of countries:
Shipping fee around $15 (1- 2 weeks).
You can return, if the product delivered is different from the product ordered by the customer, or if the product is defective, or if the customer does not like the product, the customer may return the product within 30 days of receipt the shipment. Read more.
Email: email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.