- ♪【Professional Recording Studio Equipment】:This Kit Includes DIGITNOW BM-800 Condenser Microphone, Metal Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Mic Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand,Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap, Power Cable, Sound Card. *PLEASE NOTE:48V Phantom Power, 1/4" to XLR Cable & XLR to XLR Cable are needed to purchase additionally.* If you want better sound effect, a sound card should be used; Please use a extra 48V phantom power adapter to connect it.
- ♪【Sensitive Capture】:The microphone features thin material diaphragm or “capsule” which vibrates and sends a signal to the output when engaged and is hit by sound waves, it provides an extremely accurate and highly detailed representation of what’s being played.
- ♪【Great Sound of Fidelity】:The cardioid condenser capsule enables the mic to capture pristine and accurate sound and cancel noise from surroundings,perfect for recording and communicating,great in both vocal and instruments.It features high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) that means less distortion to be caused on the process of recording, Unique 3-layer protection system prevents unwanted pop noises—providing singers with a clear, plosive-free vocal performance.
- ♪【User-Friendly Design】The adjustable scissor arm stand is made out of all steel construction, sturdy and durable. Folding type, convenient to carry. Can be mounted on the announcers' table. The double-braced arms add strength which is much easier for you to use. Great in both Vocal and Instruments for Gaming, Podcast, Live Streaming, YouTube on PC.
- ♪【PLUG and PLAY】The microphone is easy to connect with your computer and Linux operation system, and no need extra driver software, and no need for an external sound card. Double shielding USB cable reduces interference. That makes it easy to sound good on a podcast, livestream, video call, or most any other kind of recording.
- Element: 34 Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz--20kHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 55Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: >= 1000Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 80 dB
- Max. SPL: 130 dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- Current Consumption: 3mA
Rybozen Condenser Microphone Bundle Kit - BM800
Professional Recording Studio Equipment
Cardioid is the most widely used pattern in professional microphones. As you move around to the sides and bottom of the microphone, the cardioid pattern becomes less sensitive and will pickup less sound.
The Rybozen features extremely quiet self-noise. Thus, it is perfectly suited for vocals and audio drama productions in high definition as well as for demanding samples production and instrumental recordings Stability .
- 1.1''large diaphragm,capsule;
- Perfect circuit design & transformer output;
- Low noise,wide dynami range and strong sound pressure;
DECENT MICROPHONE ACCESSORIES
Mic Pop Filter
Double Layer: The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would; The gap in between then disperses any remaining air pressure, then it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained to produce great quality recordings.
Metal Shock Mount
Effectively reduce the noise caused by vibration. The adjustable design can be adjusted to a comfortable angle to bring more comfort to the recording process.
Adjustable Boom Arm
It can be adjusted by 180 degrees to meet your needs from different positions. The high-quality metal makes the entire bracket very durable.
Table Mounting Clamp
- Fits up to 1.85"/4.7cm Desktop Thickness
- Heavy-duty metal clip base provides a sturdy and reliable way to hold the mic stand.
- Soft padding protects your desktop surface from any scratches.
Perfect of Vocal & Instruments
How to use ：
- Turn on your amplifier or mixing board and set the volume control to minimum position, to connect the phantom power to the microphone turning on the phantom switch, accommodate the volume control from low to high so obtained effect your moderate level for protected the sauna from pounding.
- If the head of the microphone is covered by hand or buought close to the speaker, a howling sound may be generated. To prevent this, first decrease the volume, thin place then place the microphone so that it is not pointed to the speaker and that there is a sufficient distance between the microphone and speaker.
- The sensitivity of cartridge is very fine, don't drop, hit or apply strong shock to it.
- To maintain the sensitivity and quality of sound reproducing, avoid exposing it to moisture and extreme temperatures.