DIGITNOW 4K HDMI Video Capture Card, USB 3.0 HD Game Capture Card, 1080P Video Recorder for Streaming, Live Broadcasting, Teaching, Video Conference，Compatible with Windows Linux Mac OS
About this item
- Ultra High Definition 1080P Video Record----Audio acquisition card for PS4, WII U and Switch devices with HDMI output, built-in advanced chip, support (HDMI) maximum input 4k/60Hz, maximum output 1080P, high-definition reproduction video delicate color, vivid picture, shoot on your favorite device and record video directly to your hard drive, computer or mobile phone.
- Suitable for All Occasions----Video capture card can capture video and audio at the same time, and will be transmitted to a computer or smart phone for preview and storage, suitable for high-definition video capture, conference, real-time streaming transmission, audio conversion, teaching video, medical video, Facebook portal video recorder, also can easily live through the Internet.
- Plug and Play----No driver, external power can be used， You can use the built-in features of your current software for a seamless experience. The Card is compact and easy to carry, and there are no problems in outdoor and indoor live broadcast. Provides you with great portability and brings you an excellent experience.
- Wide Compatibility----The video capture card is compatible with Windows, Linux, and MAC OS systems, and the USB3.0 high-speed transport port makes it easy to have real-time devices for PS4, Xbox one, and Switch. In addition, the card has no driver, real-time preview, easy to operate, video directly recorded to the hard disk without delay.
- Conference Screen Share----Video capture is very important in meetings and is conducive to efficient work. Just connect your presentation to your computer or tablet and share it over a video capture card and cable, making sharing, live streaming and video much easier and faster.
1080P FHD Video Capture Card
The Video capture cards is up to 4K@60Hz
High Definition Input, output max resolution
1920*1080@30Hz. Offer 1080P 30fps High
Quality Recording and live steaming. The audio
video capture card is very suitable for living games, Recording and etc.
Plug and Play, No Driver Required
No other files or software are needed, and this
capture card can be easily plug and play. You
can plug it into a laptop, desktop, computer or
Smart TV with a USB 3.0 cable, then it's can start and run on the video software immediately.
USB 3.0 Strong Compatibility
The capture card is suituble for game consoles.
Such as Webcam, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Wii
U.Compatible with Windows Unix, Mac OS,
Windows 7/8/10 and Twitch, Youtube, OBS,
Video capture,which supports mobile Phone/tablet/camera.
Use it connect with your PC to cast mobile Phone/tablet/camera’s screen and audio to your PC in up to 1080P（1920*1080 P) HD display--Live show,TV show,Live game,Movies,music,video,audio,photo and mure from browser etc.And you can record your devices’screen and audio by PC.So now your share the live show and live game happiness with your family or friend to be easy!
Everyting you love,now on your capture.
√Resolution: Max input 4K 60Hz
√Video output resolution: Max output 1080P
√Video input format: 8/10/12bit color depth
√Interface: USB 3.0
√Video output mode:YUV420,JPEG
√Supports audio format:L-PCM
√The input cable length:Max 10 M
√Product size 65*20*10
√Support most acquisition software,such as VLC/OBS/Amcap,etc
√Works with Youtube,Face Live,Twich and more
√Works with most device,such as PC,Laptop. Linux System
√Withoutexternal power supply,compact and portable.Easy to do live streaming,no driver needed
1 x Video Capture Card
1 x User Manual
1.Installing“OBS”on your PC.(Search for “obs”on Browser and find this software)
2.Plug in the product to PC USB port.(Make sure the PC has this USB driver installed)
3.Use one HDMI cable connect the product with mobile Phone/table/Video camera.(It may be necessary to use a converter to convert the video and audio of the device to the HDMI standard)
4.Collection operation steps(OBS):open the OBS-add one new source-choose video capture device-seting the screen size---choose the studio mode (double window)---click start recording.