Digital Film & Slide Scanner Converts 35mm, 110 & 126 and Super 8 Films & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to 22 Megapixel JPEG Images
About this item
- USB Transfer: Please note you must have an SD card to operate this unit. Built-in 128M memory and external memory card supports up to 128GB(not included) that allows you to convert even more of your high resolution images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet.
- All-in-One Film Scanner: Converts 35mm, 110 Film, 126KPK and Super 8 Slides & Negatives to JPEG Digital Files.
- High resolution: Fast and High quality 22 Megapixel Scanning Instant Capturing Technology Digitizes High resolution JPG Files Within Seconds.
- Easy to Use: touch Operation Takes Just 1 to 2 Seconds, stand-Alone and no computer or software required, 4.3 "TFT color screen or directly onto your television with HDMI cable(not included). Instant preview and Resolution, Brightness, Coloration & editing your photos.
- Large 4.3" LCD Screen: High Definition Built-In Display helps you operate the scanner, view slideshows and edit images easily.
Save Images with SD Card up to 128GB
Press the "scan" button to convert all your film into digital photos. All images are saved into its internal memory or direct to an SD memory card (128GB Max and not included).
4.3" LCD Screen and HDMI Output
Extra-Large Screen helps you operate the scanner, view slideshows and edit images easily. HDMI Hi-Definition Output jack to view images on TV/Monitor in High Definition. (HDMI cable not included)
High quality image up to 22 Megapixels
This scanner’s powerful 14MP sensor captures images in stunning HD clarity. Built in software interpolation can enhance images up to 22 megapixels.
Large 4.3” LCD Screen: Extra-Large Screen helps you operate the scanner, view slideshows and edit images easily.
14 Megapixel Sensor: captures images in stunning HD clarity.
Integrated Interpolation: optional setting enhances images up to 22 megapixels.
5 Named Adapters: easily adapt to your old films for safe, convenient loading.
USB Cable: connect to a computer, laptop or other device for image upload; can also be used to power the scanner.
AC Adapter: plugs into a wall outlet to power the scanner.
Cleaning Brush: safely cleans and readies your dusty films for scanning.
Brightness Adjustment: Lightens and darkens the image per your preference.
Gallery Mode: lets you view all scanned images in a slideshow.
USB Upload: You can save Images with SD Card up to 128GB
Yes, check this manual page.
Shipping & Return
Yes, we ship all over the world.
USA, France, Germany, Italy and Spain (3-7 working days).
The rest of countries:
Shipping fee around $15 (1- 2 weeks).
You can return, if the product delivered is different from the product ordered by the customer, or if the product is defective, or if the customer does not like the product, the customer may return the product within 30 days of receipt the shipment. Read more.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.