1. Before pressing the REC button of the product, please make sure the input sources (such as set-top boxes, computers, game consoles,etc)is turned on and can provide audio or video signal to the product.
2. Make sure that the cables are securely connected to both the input sources and the device.
3. If the product crashes, please use a needle to push the mini hole at the back of the product to reset the product.
4. Please use a SD card whose transfer speed is Class 10 or above.
5. If the video Grabber’software seizes up, the system can be reset by inserting a pin or similar object into the small hole found on the back of the device.
6. If the screen remains black in spite you having pressed the on/off menu button for a protracted period, the battery may be dead.
Connect the charger and try again.
7. If you do not succeed in recording video material to your Multifunctional FHD Video Recorder,the cables may be incorrectly connected or be connect too loosely.